OUR BOOKS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THIS FRAME PACKAGE. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THEY RE-OPEN. WE ANTICIPATE RE-OPENING IN MAY
**BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW OUR QUEUE PAGE SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND HOW OUR QUEUE SYSTEM WORKS AND TO CALCULATE THE ESTIMATED WAIT TIME BEFORE WE NOTIFY YOU TO SEND IN YOUR FRAME/FRAMES.**
THIS PACKAGE IS ONLY APPLIED TO UNALTERED FACTORY CONDITION CUSTOMER SUPPLIED FRAMES.
Our ES-I Frame Package was developed for those with budget and essential function in mind. It provides just the essential modifications to enhance the grip and comfortability of the frame. The ES-I texture was developed specifically for this package as well.
- Finger Groove Removal
- Mag Scallop on Gen 3 only (If you're left handed and prefer not to have a mag scallop, please add a note to your order form that you'll send in with your frame.)
- Single or Double Undercut (Double Undercut +$40)
- Stippling of the grip and undercut with our ES-I texture (Micro Texture or Legacy texture is available as an upgrade)
- Optional stippling of the index points
- Optional Index Cuts (+$50)
- Optional Full Tang Stippling
- If you'd like to add cerakote to your order please visit our cerakote services page.
- If you would like a trigger or other lower parts installed upon having your frame serviced, please include these parts with your frame and we will install these free of charge. Please leave any applicable notes on your order form.
**By placing an order for this product you acknowledge that you have read the refund policy as it relates to Framework/Grip Orders and understand that there is a No Refund Policy on orders placed regardless of if the work has been started or completed. This applies to AR Grips and 2011/Staccato Grips as well.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
All customization of Glock pistols, slides, or other parts are performed by Risen Gunworks LLC.