**BOOKS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THIS FRAMEWORK PACKAGE - PLEASE SIGN UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THEY RE-OPEN. YOU CAN STILL ORDER ES-I & STACCATO PACKAGES.
THIS PACKAGE IS ONLY APPLIED TO UNALTERED FACTORY CONDITION CUSTOMER SUPPLIED FRAMES.
This package is ideal for those looking for performance and comfort with the addition of aesthetically pleasing features.
- Recessed Borders
- Removal of the factory finger grooves
- Mag Scallop on Gen 3 or older (If you're left handed and prefer not to have a mag scallop, please add a note to your order form that you'll send in with your frame.)
- Choice of Full Tang or Non-Full Tang stippling layout (Full Tang option runs the stippling up the tang of the grip).
- Choice of our RMC 2.0 Index Cut, Agency Arms Accelerator Cut™, or Recessed Pocket at each index point
- Choice of single or double undercut that is stippled and hand finished is included with optional chamfering upgrade.
- Texturing of the grip, index cuts and under the trigger guard in our Micro Texture. You can also choose our ES-I or Legacy Texture if you prefer, Please note that the ES-I and Legacy texture require the add on Gap Borders Upgrade.
For pictures of all of our Glock Modifications please download our Glock Modification Doc.
If you'd like to add cerakote to your order please visit our cerakote services page.
**DO NOT SHIP YOUR FRAME UNTIL NOTIFIED**
Please visit our Shipping/FAQ page for shipping instructions once you've been notified to ship your frame to us. Prices include return shipping and additional shipping costs may apply to Hawaii & Alaska. Please contact us prior to shipping your frame for exact rates that will apply. Please DO NOT include accessories in your shipment such as weapon lights, lasers, etc.
If you would like a trigger or other lower parts installed upon having your frame serviced, please include these parts with your frame and we will install these free of charge. Please leave any applicable notes on your order form.
For Current Queue and Lead times, please see our FAQ page.